Other Maintenance Items to note:
- Maintenance will address work orders during normal business hours, Monday-Friday 8am to 5 pm; if you are not home they will leave a notice on the door informing you of their presence and what work was completed or is in progress.
- Spring and fall safety checks will occur bi-annually, during the months of April and October for apartment complexes. Which consist of:
- changing furnace filters and leaving additional filters
- changing batteries in your smoke and/or carbon monoxide detectors.
- checking your fire extinguishers
- If you require any reasonable accommodations, contact your property manager.
- If you would like to make changes to or update the rental unit; you will need to speak with and obtain approval from your property manager. These changes and/or updates will be at the expense of the renter; and will remain with the rental unit after the lease has expired.
Pest Control treatments will be conducted from the exterior of the property in the spring, summer, and fall for apartment complexes.
- If you have infestations within your unit please contact your property manager, to have a treatment scheduled. You will be required to provide a working phone number; if it is tenant caused you will be billed for the treatment provided.